[Kolab-devel] IMAP Problems with 20040812

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Aug 19 23:08:31 CEST 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 21:25, Matt Douhan wrote:
> On Thursday 19 August 2004 20.50, Martin Konold wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 19. August 2004 20:48 schrieb Matt Douhan:
> >
> > Hi Matt,

> > For this test please only reinstall imapd.
>
> ok here is the deal
>
> on kolab3 I only installed the new imapd.
>
> only install new IMAPD, and the problem is still the same,
> virtdomains ldap does not work but virtdomains userid does work.

Looks like you build the RPM without LDAP support. Correct build-options
are:

/kolab/bin/openpkg rpm --rebuild \
	--define 'with_annotate yes' \
	--define 'with_group yes' \
	--define 'with_ldap yes' \
	imapd-2.2.6-2.1.0_kolab.src.rpm

Does that help?

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se