[Kolab-devel] IMAP Problems with 20040812

Matt Douhan matt at fruitsalad.org
Thu Aug 19 20:48:31 CEST 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 14.39, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 18. August 2004 20:31 schrieb Matt Douhan:
>
> Hi Matt,
>
> > On Wednesday 18 August 2004 10.16, Martin Konold wrote:
> > > Please report success/failure!
> >
> > Yes that worked great, no more problems with any level domains now.
>
> Good. Please also test with current imapd package if it works also with
>
>  irtdomains:            ldap
>
> I am very interested in the results.

Well I just reinstalled kolab2 with the newest packages available, 20040817
and I get the folloiwng error during the bootstrap

Enter hostname of slave kolab server [empty when done]:
prepare LDAP database...
temporarily starting slapd
Could not start temporary slapd at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 348.
8:46pm mdouhan @ [kolab2] ~ >

rgds

Matt