[Kolab-devel] [issue320] Free busy uploading does not work properly ( Authent. fails ) when user has an UID different from the Primary Email Adress

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Aug 19 10:04:37 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

Have a user registered on the kolab server with an UID different from the
Primary Email Address. ( e.g UID michel - P.E.A. = michel at giroday.dyndns.org )

Configure KO to upload free busy as follow:

Publish
https://giroday.dyndns.org/freebusy/michel@giroday.dyndns.org.ifb

User Name = michel ( UID )
Password = mypass

try and run in the KO view : Schedule / Upload Free Busy inmformation

You get an authentification dialog to enter your password and the
authentication fails.

Notice:
1/ I can run the link in konqueror and get access via the browser to my FB
information using the UID as user name without any problem.
2/ Even if I put my Primary Email Address as user name in the KO publish
config. it does not work.
3/ KO is trying to upload to the following URL: https://
michel at giroday.dyndns.org/freebusy/michel at giroday.dyndns.org.ifb instead of
the link I have configured which is :
https://giroday.dyndns.org/freebusy/michel@giroday.dyndns.org.ifb
4/It works fine when you use an account with the UID being the same some the
Primary Email Address

assignedto: bo
messages: 1440
nosy: bo, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Free busy uploading does not work properly ( Authent. fails ) when user has an UID different from the Primary Email Adress
topic: kde client, proko2