[Kolab-devel] Problems with 20040804

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Aug 13 08:16:44 CEST 2004

Am Thursday 12 August 2004 20:05 schrieb Matt Douhan:

Hi,

> > that it can be upgraded and it might also get the case

Actually we stayed compatible for all the time while doing Kolab 2 only to
break the LDAP significantly yesterday in order to introduce the new Kolab 2
LDAP schema. ;-)

This change is incompatible to the old schema used in Kolab 2 sofar. Please
expect efforts to migrate the ldap directory from the old schema to the new
schema. (Anyone wants to contribute a perl conversion script using ldif?)

I expect the changes to the LDAP schema to be minimal and more of cosmetic
nature and maybe adding an attribute here and there till the release of Kolab
2.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de