[Kolab-devel] Kolabd and perl-kolab maintenance

Steffen Hansen steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Apr 22 15:19:26 CEST 2004

On Thursday 22 April 2004 08:24, Stephan Buys wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What will the process be for the maintenance and updating for the
> above mentioned packages? I really want Code Fusion to stay involved,
> especially Stuart, as it contains so much of his work.

And we definitely want you guys to stay involved (!)

> In the past we have always discussed major changes before we commit
> them to CVS. Is this still in order? I dont want to hold up the
> Kolab2 contract process, but I want to make sure that we stay on
> track with each others designs, changes so that we can all continue
> to use the code base.

I will not make any major redesign of the perl-kolab packages. At most I
will add a thing here and there when I need a new template or need to
fix a bug or so.

Do you have something major you want to commit?

> One of the features that we have lying around, and would like to
> merge into CVS is the template meta_data functionality as discussed
> earlier this year, on the list.

I having followed the lists closely until recently. What is this
meta_data template for?

regards
--
Steffen Hansen          |       Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer|       http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se