[Kolab-devel] [issue59] when the owner delete a folder with permissions to a user in it - the user get error when syncing

Michel Boyer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Apr 16 12:17:41 CEST 2004

New submission from Michel Boyer <michel at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

As user1 give permissions to user2 for a folder
sync and let user2 sync
you get a user folder with a subfolder called user1 which itself have a
subfolder ( the one you were given permission to )

As user1 remove the folder you gave permission to user2
sync and let user2 sync

we get an error message saying that the folder/mail box does not exist
but the folders are still there each time we sync.

to remove those folders user2 have to first remove the last subfolder ( the
one he had permission for ) and then sync
then the user2 folder and sync
then the user folder and sync
all is back to normal after that.

notice1 : you cant just remove the head folder user and sync to remove all of
its subfolder ( in this case after syncing all the folders are recreated )

messages: 125
nosy: bo, david, michel
priority: bug
status: unread
superseder: Shared subfolder disappears after messing with ACL, Sync seems to stop if I don't have correct rights
title: when the owner delete a folder with permissions to a user in it - the user get error when syncing
topic: proko2