[Kolab-devel] Techdocs question

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 13 15:37:30 CEST 2004

On Friday 02 April 2004 15:48, Stephan Buys wrote:
> I would like to look at the latest version of the architecture doc, could
> we get some explanation on this list on how to build the docs and what
> software is required? What packages, etc...

I was using Debian's toolchain, but other toolschains also could work.
Will improve the makefile somewhat adding a comment on what I've used.

> What are the odds for converting the docs to a standard format like
> OpenOffice? (Or something else?)

I'd say docbook is more a standard format then OOo's format. ;-)
If you run make concept.rtf (currently you need to slightly patch concept.sgml
before doing so) you get a document you can open with OOo.
Seriously: docbooks seems fine to me so far, we just need a couple of better
build instructions for various toolchains.

	Bernhard