AW: [Kolab-devel] Adress Book Problem with zfos release of Kolab

Frank Paulick Frank.Paulick at matrix.ag
Fri Apr 2 11:02:45 CEST 2004

Hi again,

i found a "solution" for this problem.
looks like the main thing are the "schema" files in /kolab/etc/openldap
after i copied the schema files from the openldap 2.1.21 installation to a kolab installtion with openldap 2.2.8
the problem with outlokk xp doesn't occure anymore.
the openldap 2.1.21 is the one from the original kolab 1.0 package.
anyone on the list with some more openldap knowhow to take a look at this problem ?

Greetings
Frank Paulick
Frank.Paulick at matrix.ag