[Kolab-devel] Plug-in webpage?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Sep 10 18:44:40 CEST 2003

Am Wednesday 10 September 2003 06:26 pm schrieb Stephan Buys:

Hi Stephan,

> Sounds good to me. Do you want me to whip up a page?

Yes, I think a page where we can keep this data current is a good idea. The
Kolab Server About pages will then reference this page.

> Should we rather call it Oultook MAPI providers?

I dont feel condfident about this term. Actually there are many possible
technical solutions to the problem which are not MAPI providers.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de