[Kolab-devel] Plug-in webpage?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Sep 10 10:52:42 CEST 2003

I believe we should make the "About Kolab" page neutral
regarding the plug-in. We should only state that their
are plug-in options (some of them proprietary)
and they should check the current status on the webpage.

For the webpage I suggest that me make a plug-in page
that lists the plug-ins and their current status.

Bynari v1
	proprietary
	Tested by Kroupware project (Reference platform NT5SP6, OL2000)
	might not be available from Company anymore

Bynari v2
	proprietary
	untested, users reported problems

Konsec
	proprietary
	In development, alpha version was sighted at Cebit

Toltec Connector
	proprietary
	In development, no website, proposed release end of Q3

otlkcon
	Free Software
	in planing stage

nonamed