[Kolab-devel] Horde/imp sent-mail, drafts, trash folders

cle_kolab at gmx.net cle_kolab at gmx.net
Sun Sep 7 16:06:24 CEST 2003

hmmm. I am absolutely 404.
I checked my config:

servers.php
<snip>
folders='',
namespace='INBOX.',
<snip>

in prefs.php:
// user default mailbox
$_prefs['mailbox'] = array(
    'value' => 'INBOX',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

Everthing else works fine, creating, moving deleting messages or folders,
sendig and recieving mails.
No problems at all,
It is just those sent-mail, drafts and trash folders that give me trouble.

Q:
A Question to all who are using Kolab with Horde:
is anyone else having the same proplems?
If everthing works fine: what version of Kolab are you using?
(Mine is a 1.0.5) maybe it has to do something with the uid?