[Kolab-devel] Kolab and Novell eDirectory

Klaus Steinberger Klaus.Steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Oct 7 12:34:04 CEST 2003

 > We would be very interested in collaborating with you, as this work
 > should have similar results.

 > I suggest you join the kolab-devel mailing list and we can discuss the
 > technicalities on there.

Ok, I joined already kolab-devel.

I'm very willing to collaborate.

I will have a meeting with the edirectory developers of the university
somewhere in next weeks. As we want to have an dedicated eDirectory
Server for our faculty, the university staff will have to develop some
DirXML driver for loading of our part of the directory. I will talk with
them also about the kolab.schema integration into eDir.

Sincerly,
Klaus

--
Klaus Steinberger         Maier-Leibnitz Labor
Phone: (+49 89)289 14287  Am Coulombwall 6, D-85748 Garching, Germany

In a world without Walls and Fences, who needs Windows and Gates