[Kolab-devel] Kolab CVS

konold at erfrakon.de konold at erfrakon.de
Thu May 22 11:10:20 CEST 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Stephan Buys wrote:

Hi Stephan,

> only handle the packages that have been customized in CVS. Should I just use
> the QIM to get a list of additional packages required and download them from
> OpenPKG?

Yes!

> Wouldn't it make sense to have all the relevant packages in CVS or even just in
> the Makefile? I could make the necesarry changes if needed.

I dont want to have the packages imported (Basically for coherences and
security related maintainance) but support in the global Makefile is a
good idea.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de