[Kolab-devel] List setup, reply-to header?

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Wed May 14 16:13:44 CEST 2003

Hi Bernhard,

On Thursday 15 May 2003 10:33, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Just for information Martin requested that we
> mangle the Reply-To header to point to the list.
>
> Usually I don't activate this for lists, because
> I consider Replay-To mangeling harmful.
> Can someone from the non kroupware-project people
> give me an opinion on it. If the majority wants it
> of course I'll activate it.

If this will give similar functionality as with the Kroupware list
it would be very nice to have in my opinion.
This implies that I can just reply to the message (not reply to all
and subsequently double-post)

> Next issuse: Do we want the [Kolab-devel] prefix?
> I usually don't, because the software I use
> identifies list by the List-ID: header thus
> the prefix only wastes space and sometimes
> messes stuff up with replies.
> Again give me some opinions otherwise I'll remove the
> prefix.

As I use KMail and it's rules this is cool with me, dont know
about other users who might use the text of the subject to do filtering
on though.

--
Stephan  Buys
Technical Director