[Kolab-devel] Horde additonal services

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Tue Jun 17 17:04:06 CEST 2003

Hi Dieter,

Adriaan Putter and Diego Riviera are working on Horde drivers for IMAP.
This will allow us to use the IMAP storage (as with our mail clients) for storage
of these details.

AFAIK there are no plans to include Postgresql or mysql into Kolab.

Apparently the Contacts (I think it is called Turba) already works with
horde. Check out: http://sourceforge.net/projects/kolabwebclient

All the best,
Stephan