[Kolab-devel] Problem when i try to start kolab'service

Beerens thomas tbeerens at infotec.fr
Thu Jul 31 16:55:01 CEST 2003

Yes, I did the bootstrapping (in fact, I followed exactly the
quick-install manual file (installation from source).

Here is exactly what I get when I try to launch the kolab server :

[root at Kolatux kolab]# /kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab start
starting openldap ...
No replicas in slapd.conf file "/kolab/etc/openldap/slapd.conf"!
Error: : directory specified in "replogfile" slapd.conf directive does
not exist
starting sasl ...
starting cyrus imapd ...
starting apache ...
/kolab/sbin/apachectl start: httpd started
starting postfix ...
postfix/postfix-script: starting the Postfix mail system
starting kolab backend (please wait)
[root at Kolatux kolab]# Can't call method "attributes" on an undefined
value at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab line 302, <DATA> line 283.

My system is a Red Hat 9.0

Thanks for your help !
Regards.

Thomas.