[Kolab-devel] (no subject)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Jul 27 17:12:49 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 27. Juli 2003 17:02 schrieb Jan Schneider:

Hi,

> > > build the binutils package. I'm far from having any services installed,

> cc -W -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -O2 -pipe
> -DOPENPKG_OS_LINUX -o size size.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o
> ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a

> size.o(.text+0x19): In function `usage':
> : undefined reference to `libintl_gettext'

Are you 100% sure that you are setting and exporting the environment variables
as described in the QIM?

Please send me the complete output when compiling as PM.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold
e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de