[Kolab-devel] (no subject)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jul 26 17:31:25 CEST 2003

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that I'm on this list now so that I can participate
on any discussions about integrating Horde into Kolab.

But I also have problem installing Kolab. I'm using the buildkolab.sh script
but had the same problem with the stable version.
Each time I (or the script) try to build binutils, I get a lot of "undefined
reference" errors on gettext symbols. I already tweaked the build order so
that libiconv and gettext get installed before binutils but still to no
avail.

Any ideas?

Jan.