[Kolab-devel] Webpages improvements

Stephan Buys stephan_buys_za at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 09:10:38 CEST 2003

Agreed, no use in duplicating efforts.

Do you want me to give the Kroupware pages some
thought as well?

What I have in mind for the Kolab pages next is:
- Resource and Utilities
  (This will contain addons and helper scripts)
  Specifically, I have a set of utilites that will
allow one to synchronise Kolab mailboxes accross an
organization (coming this week).
  The way it works is that when you delete/add/modify
a mailbox on a Kolab server it automatically notifies
the other servers in your org (could be external as
well). The recieving Kolab server then
adds/modifies/removes Addresses that correspond to
your Mailboxes. This allows for a "Global Address
book" in Exchange speak.

- HOWTO
  - Mailscanner + Kolab (due to popular demand)

- Development Roadmap/Release management
  (What do you guys think of this?)

- Bugs Database (hint hint ;-)

 --- Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> wrote: >
Did a couple of improvements on the
> kroupware webpages.
> Hope you like it.
>

> Stephan:
> What about coming up with some plans
> to even improve the webpages.
>
> I guess it makes sense that the kroupware pages
> focus on the stable releases and kolab on the
> next steps and everything that is extra.
>
> We should make sure we don't  have much overlap
> between
> the two pages.
>
> What do you think?
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pkcs7-signature
name=smime.p7s