[Kolab-devel] [issue8] Removing/Cancelling appointments

Jan-Oliver Wagner kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Dec 3 16:10:15 CET 2003

New submission from Jan-Oliver Wagner <jan at intevation.de>:

When I confirmed an invitation, I have problems
to remove this appointment: Just hitting Del button
when the appointment is activated just causes nothing.
At least a dialog should come up to tell me why I can't
do this.

However, as it is possible to make changes in the
appointment (you are warned to be out of sync with
others properly), but you are not allowed to remove it.
Shouldn't this be possible as well (at least when
you remove yourself from the list and submit a
according message to the organized)?

Furthermore, should there be a flag or something when
I changed such a appointment so that I know that I modified
it on my own?

Maybe the whole workflow should be modelled first.

messages: 14
nosy: jan
priority: feature
status: unread