[Kolab-devel] hello, how can I help?

Mike Jackson mjj at isorauta.ntc.nokia.com
Fri Aug 15 09:57:07 CEST 2003

ext Stephan Buys (s.buys at codefusion.co.za) wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> That's great. I will leave it to Bernhard to come back with a more official
> answer. Have you familiarised yourself with Kolab yet? I recommend
> checking out the technical docs on http://kolab.kde.org

Hi,
 I've read the architecture paper and technical description. I didn't
find anything that I did not understand. I have done most of those
things before. Of course, I haven't integrated all of them like this
project has the task to do :-)

 Ok, I'll wait until the Germans are back from summer holidays. Anyhow,
I'm currently under a time crunch with work. I'll have more free time
next month.

BR,
Mike