[Kolab-devel] Re: [Kroupware] More Mailinglists?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 1 15:24:58 CEST 2003

[Please send replies to the kroupware@ list only.]

As result of the discussion I've created new
kolab-announce and kolab-commits lists.

It seems clear that a special German speaking list
might not be needed at this point and that we allow
questions in German on the general list so far.

I'm still unsure on what additional lists to create
and how to name them.

We certainly must keep the archive of the kroupware-list alive,
because that address was announced at several places
and some pages will already link into the archive for solutions.
So we will discontinue the list when we have a new one.

Some people believe in
a)	kolab-user   kolab-admin
others in
b)	kolab-server  kolab-client

I'm inclined to favour a) to seperate the question
on a technical understanding level not on components yet.

If we can be might addionally have a general list
like "kolab" or "kolab-general" or "kolab-discussion".