[Kolab-announce] Open Build Server unavailable

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Jun 25 13:00:39 CEST 2014

On 2014-06-18 18:02, Torsten Grote wrote:
> Dear Kolab Community,
>
> we are currently experiencing some problems with our Open Build Server
> [1]
> that also hosts the package repositories for Kolab.org.
>
> The repositories should be back online now, but might go down again at
> any
> time while we are trying to resolve all problems.

I've replaced our Open Build Service with an installation that runs off
of a vanilla openSUSE 13.1 installation, rather then using the appliance
route, and upgraded from 2.4 to 2.5.

There are a few remaining items left, among which the fact our packages
/ repositories are not automatically signed any longer.

I should add that an (unintentional) side-effect is that the API URL is
now:

   https://obs.kolabsys.com/ (formerly https://obs.kolabsys.com:444)

and a new, normal repository location is now available:

   http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/

The old location remains available.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen