[Kolab-announce] Issue tracker migration

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Nov 14 18:18:19 CET 2011

Dear fellow Kolabians,

it has taken us a little while, but we've finally migrated the Kolab
issue tracker from Roundup to Bugzilla.

You will find the new Bugzilla issue tracker at:

   https://issues.kolab.org

The Roundup issue tracker is available for the purpose of preserving
history, and in order to refer back to an original issue, at:

   https://roundup.kolab.org

For a variety of reasons, we have not migrated over the existing data
from Roundup in to Bugzilla.

To allow continued work on important issues that are currently in the
Roundup issue tracker, we have established a transitioning period of yet
undetermined length, during which we humbly request you to tell us which
issues are open and need to be worked on still.

Please submit those issues to resubmit-issues at kolab.org, and we will
work to make sure the existing Roundup issue is properly represented by
a new copy in Bugzilla where appropriate.

For questions, remarks and comments, please contact
kolab-devel at kolab.org.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG