[Kolab-announce] New Root Certificate Authority for Intevation (and thus kolab.org)

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue Mar 16 17:40:07 CET 2010

Hi!

Our new PKI went productive today and we will exchange the SSL
certificates of all servers (e.g. issues.kolab.org and
files.kolab.org) before March 24th, 2010.

Please import our new Root CA from https://ssl.intevation.de/
if you want to establish a complete trust path to our servers.

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998