Kolab Webadmin not working (anymore)

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Tue Feb 18 17:31:38 CET 2020

Hi Torben,
start by enabling debug mode: (snippet of my kolab.conf wap section):

[kolab_wap]
skin = default
sql_uri = mysql://kolab:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@localhost/kolab
ssl_verify_peer = false
ssl_verify_host = true
api_url = https://server.example.com/kolab-webadmin/api
debug_mode = trace

Also check that the logdir exists: /var/log/kolab-webadmin
Owner must be set to your webserver runas:
drwxr-x--- 2 www-data www-data 4096 Feb  5 13:23 /var/log/kolab-webadmin

After enabled debug logging, you should have two logfiles, console and
errors:

/var/log/kolab-webadmin/console
/var/log/kolab-webadmin/errors

Check your webserver logfiles for php errors !

Best regards
Franz