Kolab & Debian 10

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Wed Apr 22 00:26:50 CEST 2020

Hi

I can't confirm your problem:

I've used the multi domain filter for years and never had an issue with
it (and wrote parts of the a bit outdated multi-domain howto).

Nowadays i'm using an even more complex filter for kolab + debian10 systems.
query_filter =
(&(objectclass=domainrelatedobject)(associatedDomain=%s)(associateddomain=*.*)(!(associateddomain=*.*.*))(!(associateddomain=*.*.*.*))(|(inetDomainStatus=active)(!(inetDomainStatus=*))))

The trick is that the duplet query_filter should match for example.net
and not sub.example.net.

When you use postmap against the mydestination file, make sure to only
use the domain, not the email address.

root at kolab:~$postmap -q example.net
ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/hosted_duplet/mydestination.cf

       example.net

You can used the email address for the local receipient check

postmap -q alias at example.net
ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/hosted_duplet/local_recipient_maps.cf
mail at example.net

--
Regards
Daniel