Fwd: Outlook2016 Home&Business + Contacts

Ladislav Slanina ladas at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 26 13:01:48 CEST 2019

Hi Aleksander.

I look and read /etc/roundcube/kolab_syncroton.inc.php
and set: $config['activesync_gal_sync'] = true;

if I read well it should allow sync global address book for all devices. but
no change in Outlook :(

Can you give me advice please at which config files should i try to find a
mistake? Or exist some docu about activesync. I appreciate your help very
much, but I do not want to disturb so much. Thank you.

Gretings, ladas