Problems with iRony/Dav-Url

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Wed Oct 23 23:06:22 CEST 2019

Hi,

i use on my android phone tasks and davx to access the tasks on my kolab
installation. Since a couple of days, i get this error messages from
"HTTP-Serverfehler - Server didn´t provide ETag" from Tasks. So first i
thought it was a problem with tasks and davx and reinstall davx it to
test it. but know i get the messages, that there is no caldav or carddav
service.

If i try to access iRony on my server, i get this messages:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
with it. The document tree is shown below.

<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">

<s:sabredav-version>2.1.11</s:sabredav-version>
<s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotImplemented</s:exception>
<s:message>There was no handler found for this "GET" method</s:message>
</d:error>

Can somebody help me with this problem?

Regards
Jochen