Kolab Webadmin

Ladislav Slanina ladas at seznam.cz
Thu May 16 15:58:02 CEST 2019

Hi everybody.
One question about kolab-webadmin account access. When the server and my pc
are in one IP sector I can log in. When I move the server into another network
segment (routed only or nated, does not matter) I get error message: Internal
system error! in red stripe when I try login. I use Allow,Deny rules in /etc/
httpd/conf.d/kolab-webadmin.conf at the end of Directory chapter (by apache
this is better than .htaccess).
When I remove this rules login works properly. I use the same rules at
roundcubemail.conf and other .conf files and access works as rules are set.
Only kolab-webadmin.conf file has trouble with them. Is it feature or bug? Can
someone explain where could be mistake, please? I search log files, but did
not discover nothing usable in them :( Thank you very much.

Greetings, ladas

P.S. It is the same at all kolab installations which I use.