Installing Kolab in a container

Eric B Munson emunson at mgebm.net
Mon Jun 24 16:17:55 CEST 2019

Have you verified that the LDAP server is up and running in the
container?  The process you
are looking for is /usr/sbin/ns-slapd

I am running Kolab on Ubuntu 18.04 but it was installed on 16.04 and
then upgraded.  Things are working fine for me and I do not remember the
upgrade causing issues.

Eric