Missing Calendar and Contacts entries

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Tue Jul 16 20:41:46 CEST 2019

I can't provide an official dump but I made a dump of my running setup
using roundcube 1.3.4. just for you.

It will fix at least the "expires" errors but i think is pretty up-to-date.

http://mihai.badici.ro/linux/machinet/debian/roundcube-1.3.4.sql

Unfortunately I was busy last years with different projects so I
neglected kolab but I'm still follow the product.