Missing Calendar and Contacts entries

Thomas thomas at krokodylci.cz
Tue Jul 16 20:15:25 CEST 2019

Thanks, I didn't know that.
And I didn't search the docs.
I searched only google and not explecetly for clearing cache, but for
the problem with not showing contacts and found only the old solution I
mentioned.

Could you please advise me how to repair/recreate roundcube database
table structure.
Because I found out that by using the old kolab.sql script i broke
roundcube database and I have now a lot of errors.
Mainly about missing column 'expires' in 'cache' table. But there could
be more problems.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

>>> Eric