Can't logon with new user

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Fri Aug 9 08:54:16 CEST 2019

Hi Geoff,
Are you sure to have the lastest packages installed ?
This was a problem in the past but should be fixed now.
Please do the following:
1.) Check´, that the user has been created by issuing the command: kolab
lm
Do you see the mailboxes of the particular user ?
If not, restart the kolab-server service. (kolabd).
3.) If you don't success enable debugging by adding the option -d 9 -l
debug (/etc/default(kolab-server) and restart the service.
Then check the /var/log/kolab/pykolab.log logfile for errors.

Best regards
Franz