Kolab 389 directory server not responding

Ramiro Aukam 2ramiro2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:29:25 CEST 2018

Hello

Thanks for the answers ,  the thread  whith your description i already
found after i wrote to the Mailing list.

I tried it directly , the LDAP server runs much better after that , but
we still have problems with connectivity , i found out that Guam is
crashing so i disabled it , i don't think that we need it because we
only have 15 mailboxes for now.

I disabled guam only today , and the problems mostly happens at morning
so i will have to monitor it further if it runs stable.

Ramiro