Kolab newbie, how do I add mail users to a kolab domain?

Axel ar at xlrs.de
Wed Sep 12 10:44:17 CEST 2018

Hi Adi,

do you need completely separated domains?
If not, you can just add virtual domains to your primary domain by opening
your domain list and click on the "+" and add as many you want.

After that you can use these virtual domain and add secondary email adresses
to your users.

This way every user on your system is able to use these virtual domains/
emailadresses.

The other way is to completely separate the domains from each other as
Thimotheus described.

Regards Axel