Status of GUAM and TLS>1.1 ?

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Wed Sep 5 12:39:01 CEST 2018

Hi Christoph,

thanks for your reply - my diagnosis of the problem gave a different reason
for the problems, see the other mail...

Thanks for the heads-up anyways! Without your success report I would have put
this off even longer. Now, after the successful upgrade, I feel I am much more
ready for the future!

Cheers,

Johannes

--