Status of GUAM and TLS>1.1 ?

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Wed Sep 5 11:22:39 CEST 2018

reading this I got a massive flashback to my switch from debian7 to debian8

where I decided to do a fresh install and migration of data.

If Christoph can just dist-upgrade and it works, and you get a kolab
suicide, there must be a difference in method?
maybe if you only use dist-upgrade without upgrade?

I dont think removing kolab is a sensible step, even if one might
believe that it will be reinstalled later...
it is possible, but man, do I not want to even try that...