Kolab Groupware 17 - Issue sharing calendars and other resources

Fri Mar 2 10:53:43 CET 2018

Hello,

> I'm trying to make Kolab Groupware 17 works Multi-Domain following the

I am surprised you are using Kolab 17. Where did you get that from?
As far as I know, only Kolab 16.1 is available according to
https://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/index.html

> The problem here is that only the main domain can share calendars (and
> look if an added user has the availability), contacts, folders...the
> other domains, can request for a member user to participate on the
> event, but the requester can't see the availability and share the last
> mentioned resources.
So this sounds like an issue with freebusy?
Did you change the configuration in
/usr/share/kolab-freebusy/config/config.ini?
It seems that is missing on
https://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html
See also for an example
https://github.com/TBits/KolabScripts/blob/Kolab16/kolab/initMultiDomain.sh#L99