Kolab 16: Setup of new Kolab users failed

Kolb, Roland roland.kolb at ib-ulherr.de
Thu Mar 1 10:09:34 CET 2018

Hello,

I can't create new user accounts for Kolab (Kolab 16, Centos 7). It is
indepedent if I try to create new users using the "Kolab Web
Administration Panel" or to create new users using the command "kolab
create-mailbox".

When I use the "Kolab Web Administration Panel" to create a new user I
recognize that in the configuration tab no email server is mentioned.
For all other users "localhost" is shown.
After I created a new user in the "Kolab Web Administration Panel" I
found this new user in the database. This new user can also log in
roundcube but there isn't any entry in the IMAP-folders. There are also
no sub folders in /var/spool/imap/... for this new user.

I can't finy any information in log files that the setup of a new user
failed.

Has somebody an idea what is going wrong?

Thank you

Roland