Problem with PGP-signed E-Mails

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Sat Jun 16 01:03:34 CEST 2018

Hi Torben,

Am 14.06.2018 um 10:23 schrieb hede:
> Am 2018-06-14 08:42, schrieb T. Mohrfeldt (Liesegang GmbH):
>
>> Mail in Sent-Folder Signature intact:
>> [...]
>>>

> vs.
>
>> Mail on the recipient's side, signature invalid:
>> [...]
>>>

> Something changed the encoding, rendering the signature invalid.
>
> Wallace!?

yes, this is wallace (grr...) Have a look on the thread "wallace breaks
dkim signature" from two weeks ago.

The solution could be to send all mails as quoted-printable. But:
should't a gpg signed email always be sent as quoted-printable? On my
enigmail at least every signed mail is sent as quoted-printable - even
if the same mail would be sent in 8bit if it's not signed.

So for me it looks more as a client problem

Regards
Jan