Latest update - 2018.05.26 - missing key on CentOS

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Fri Jun 15 12:56:11 CEST 2018

Hi,
concur, but before we should have an official statement what the actual
status is.
A month without an official statement makes me think.
Sure, we can setup a server and configuring reprepro and providing a
signed package.
I do that every day but if we start a mirror and work together, we
should have an official statement though.

Rgds.
Franz