wallace breaks dkim signature

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Fri Jun 1 08:44:23 CEST 2018

Hi,
DKIM uses non standard quoted printable encoding !
See:
http://dkim.org/specs/rfc4871-dkimbase.html#dkim-qp
Wallace, of course, uses standard QP encoding and doesn't take care for
special cases, though it's a feature request.
Register at https://git.kolab.org and submit a task at
https://git.kolab.org/tag/pykolab/.

Rgds.
Franz