guam (0.9.4) crash after update

Christoph Erhardt christoph.erhardt at sicherha.de
Wed Jul 18 12:53:45 CEST 2018

Hi JP,

this is interesting... it looks like the "which" binary is missing on your
system. I used to assume "which" was either a shell builtin or part of the
coreutils package - but apparently it's a separate project shipped in its own
package.

Could you check if the "which" package is indeed missing on your system? If
so, please try installing it and see if that fixes your problem.

Best regards,
Christoph