Where to find Kolab File storage

Anders anders.ekman at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 15:00:54 CET 2018

I have an old Kolab installation that is to be shut-down and replaced.
Emails have been exported some time ago while documents stored under
"Files" are pending migration.

The challenge is that I am no longer able to login to this Kolab
installation neither as cn = Directory Manager nor as a user (the
passwords are strictly maintained and did all work before the migration,
DNS redirect, etc.).

Rather than doing an analysis and recovery of the old Kolab installation
I wonder if it is posible to identify the Kolab File structure content
on the server (CentOS 7) where I have server admin rights and simply
download the content from the given catalogue (to my understanding Kolab
file storage is located in the file system and not in the Kolab
repository)? If so, where can I find the Kolab File storage in the file
system on the CentOS server?

Many thanks for any insight shared into this matter,

Anders