New installation roundcube login fails

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Tue Jan 16 08:29:41 CET 2018

Hi Joel,
first check that the password matches the running instance.
Try a ldapsearch first: (Using the Directory Manager password taken from
/etc/kolab/kolab.conf).
/usr/lib/mozldap/ldapsearch  -b "cn=config" -D "cn=Directory Manager" -w
[password] ObjectClass=*
If this succeeds, you should check logs for errors:
Inspect: /var/log/kolab-webadmin/errors

Rgds.
Franz