set-quota resets

Skale, Franz i.bin at dah.am
Tue Jan 16 08:26:59 CET 2018

Hi,
this only can be done using ldapmodify:
ldif-example:

dn: uid=user,ou=People,dc=example,dc=org
changetype: modify
replace: mailQuota
mailQuota: 2097152

/usr/lib/mozldap/ldapmodify  -D "cn=Directory Manager" -f
change-mailquota.ldif -w [password]

modifying entry uid=user,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com

It's quite easy to create a shell script for this purpose !

Rgds.
Franz