Kolab 16 on Debain 8 error in creating mailboxes

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Sun Apr 1 19:24:28 CEST 2018

Hi,
	I installed kolab 16 over a debiaa 8 winch is a VM under vmWare.

My problem is that when I create a user mailbox with kolab-webadmin
interfcace all the mailboxes are created under imap archive partition
instead of the default one.
In other words nothing exist under /var/spool/imap. The mailboxes are
present in /archive a different partition, for archiving.

If I comment out the archive line in /etc/imapd.conf and the
corresponding autocreate folder in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf

I can have the mailboxes in the correct position.

But I cannot use the archive anymore.

I have search logs without a solution.
I have searched Google a lot but I haven't found nothing.

Any idea?
How can I diagnose the problem?

Thanks in advance

--