outlook 2016 and activesync calendars and contacts not shown

Liutauras Adomaitis adomaitis at kolabsystems.com
Thu Sep 7 06:59:15 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 2017 m. rugsėjo 6 d., trečiadienis 15:49:30 EEST Ludwig Bayerlein wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> I have kolab 16 stable installed and it works very well. One of my
> colleagues has a problem with the use of outlook 2016. If he joins the
> kolab via activesync, mails works quite well. But calendars and contacts
> are merged into one big calendar or contactlist. How can I get multiple
> calendars working?

I think you should check if these settings are in your /etc/roundcubemail/
config.inc.php

    // Defines blacklist of devices (device type strings) that do not support
folder hierarchies.
    // When set to an array folder hierarchies are used on all devices not
listed here.
    // When set to null an old whitelist approach will be used where we do
opposite
    // action and enable folder hierarchies only on device types known to
support it.
    $config['activesync_multifolder_blacklist'] = array();

    // Flatten the hierarchy of address book folders for windows outlook
clients, as
    // they only support a single address book folder to be synchronized over
    // ActiveSync
    $config['activesync_multifolder_blacklist_contact'] =
array('windowsoutlook');

    // Sync the GAL for clients that are a windows outlook client
    $config['activesync_gal_sync'] = array('windowsoutlook');
    $config['activesync_gal_cache_ttl'] = '5m';

I've copiet these settings from the working Kolab 16 installation.

Liutauras