guam from winterfell and erlang-lager logging

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Sat Nov 4 10:46:11 CET 2017

Am Fri, 3 Nov 2017 21:29:55 +0100 schrieb hede <kolab983 at der-he.de>:

> I'm testing guam from winterfell on debian 9. Seems it's not ready right now. Any hints on how to repair it? Erlang is a closed book to me...

Nevermind. I've got it. But guam is badly broken in general. Even the rpm build (I tried CentOS). At least in Wintefell.

Is anyone using/testing Winterfell builds? I thought Winterfell is the current development branch. But it seems Guam on Kolab 16 is even newer than on Winterfell? Does Winterfell share the fate of the old development branch? (-> useless)

Maybe i should switch to the deemed stable branch for development!? But with Kolab 16 there's no Debian 9 Repository...

regards
hede